CFO - VP - Investment Banking
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH793096 Sep 14, 2021 €90k - €120k
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Financial Services company in the heart of Dublin City Centre as CFO of their Fiduciary Services business
The CFO will report into Head of Financial Reporting and will be responsible for all day to day
activities including financial and regulatory reporting for the entity to various stakeholders like
Senior Management, Board of Directors and the Regulator. The entity is responsible for providing trustee and custodial services to various client segments ranging from Private Equity, Real Estate to Funds of Funds.
- Production and delivery of FRS102 based Financial Statements (Annual and Interim).
- Production and delivery of various regulatory returns such as Finrep, Minimum CapitalReturn, Interim and Annual Returns.
- Partnering with FP&A and Business to produce a Business Strategic Plan
- Partnering with various Risk and Finance teams to develop and refresh annual Capital plan including stress testing ensuring compliance with regulatory capital requirements.
- Performing various control functions within financial and regulatory reporting.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and ad-hoc Board papers at the Board meetings
- Primary point of contact with External/ Internal Auditors
- Strong knowledge of Funds, depository and trustee products
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) trained within a Big 4 professional services firm/ depository or custodian business/ or Fund Management institution.
- Financial Statements production and external audit process.
- Experience in Capital Planning and Stress Testing.
- Experience in Budgets, Forecast and strategic planning. Experience in Board presentation and interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Experience in Regulatory Liaison and managing regulator relationship.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | Accountancy & Finance Recruitment
+353 (1) 6324642