- Nov 23, 2022
Fantastic new opportunity for a Buyer to join a well know multinational company. This is a permanent role based in Dublin with a hybrid working model.
Joining a well established buying team, this role will play an integral part in maintaining customer order flow, manage PO processes, monitor daily performance and KPI's and respond to customer queries.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-Day Buying tasks with end-to-end responsibility for raising PO's, follow-up, expedite, and resolve invoices discrepancies and response to sales inquiries.
- Ensure agreed performance targets are met including on-time delivery and lead-time accuracy
- Manage and improve relationships with suppliers and ensure agreed performance targets are met, including on-time delivery and lead-time accuracy
- Monitoring KPI's such as overdue, out of stocks, delivery and lead time accuracy, fill rate
- Design and implement inventory reduction initiatives such as Vendor Managed Inventory
- Understand and improve customer experience by driving improvements in the order fulfilment rate.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar buying role with an understanding of purchasing, planning and inventory control
- Knowledge of ERP systems an advantage
- Experience in Excel essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.