Business Intelligence Analyst
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH789458 Aug 04, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation as a Business Intelligence Analyst - you will have the opportunity to grow with the business in this pivotal role.
Our client are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join their rapidly growing organisation based in Dublin City centre.
- Assist various teams in drawing insight from Indeed's data and focus on business facing analytics, predictive modeling, forecasting, and building models
- Create interactive dashboards, visualizations, and business tools for use across the organization and develop reports and analysis templates using Jupyter notebooks and Tableau Use Python Coding for reports, dashboards, and visualizations and use Python, Pandas, and Numpy to help stakeholders improve their performance, and to design algorithms Design and maintain dimensional data models in support of BI needs and create ETL pipelines to populate these models
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions and interface with business customers
- Align and influence work to achieve goals across multiple stakeholder groups
- Master's or foreign equivalent degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Systems or an equivalent technical field
- 1+ year experience in each of the following skills: Data science or business analytics; Business intelligence/visualizations using tools including at least one of the following: Tableau, SAP Businessobjects, Cognos, or Jupyter Notebooks; Data engineering (ETL or ELT) with proficiency in building data pipelines using Python; using large scale distributed data warehouse solutions including at least one of the following: RDBMS, Time series Database, Teradata, Netezza, Redshift, Vertica, or Postgres; using SQL including at least one of the following: ANSI- SQL, PL/SQL, or T-SQL; and building Data Warehousing/Reporting solutions with financial, marketing, or sales functions
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager - Managed Services
01 432 1580