- JN -052023-1932079
- May 02, 2023
Relationship Manager - Business Banking - Dublin- Hybrid - Permanent A leading bank is looking to recruit an experienced Relationship Manager to join their Business Banking department.
Relationship Manager - Business Banking - Dublin- Hybrid - Permanent
A leading bank is looking to recruit an experienced Relationship Manager to join their Business Banking department. The Business Banking Relationship Manager will play a strategic role within the banks Capital Markets unit. The role will involve managing and develop a portfolio of customers across a number of industries.
- Carry out the Banks strategic plan for sustainment and grow the business of Corporate Banking
- Embed for corporate Banking clients the banks customer relationship strategy
- Be a key player in managing the existing loan book and portfolio from a credit and risk perspective
- Assisting with the end to end process of transaction proposals including: transaction origination with senior team members, investment analysis, internal investment approval process and investment execution.
- Commercial and credit analysis on new business opportunities including both qualitative and quantitative due diligence, financial analysis and stress testing.
- Prepare credit applications to present to credit committee
- Develop and maintain good relationships with business partners and external stakeholders
- Strong credit analysis and management skills
- Experience with cash-flow lending
- Analytical and creative thought process
- Ability to manage and develop solid relationships with existing and potential clients
- Experience conducting due diligence, financial analysis and stress testing.
- Time management skills & ability to prioritise
- In depth knowledge of the lending process and the documentation of debt facilities
- Understanding of the process of reviewing and analysing the performance of a loan in line with the terms and conditions of the legal documentation/Loan Agreement.
If you are interested in this role and don't meet all the requirements we would still like to hear from you. Click to apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.