- JN -022023-1924837
- Jan 31, 2023
- €50k - €70k
An Exciting Opportunity for Business Analysts within Financial Services
The primary purpose of the Business Analyst role is to define scope, requirements & requirement artefacts across the Programme of projects across three pillars: Client, Strategic, BAU Change.
- Host workshops to elicit requirements from business/clients, challenging status quo and mindset to ensure the best possible design and benefit realisation
- Conduct high quality business analysis and provide clear business requirement documentation/functional specs
- Identify and escalate important systems issues
- Playback of requirements back to business/client
- Communication/translation of the requirements to IT
- Ensuring appropriate approvals for sign off of requirements
- Provide support to UAT team e.g. understanding requirements for translation to test scripts, handover on data structure knowledge
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience working as a business analyst in financial services/insurance
- Significant experience and knowledge of supporting change in a Retail mortgage servicing business; on/offboarding, digital/customer journey/transformation/BAU change
- Experienced in MS Office including Word, Visio, and high degree of proficiency in Microsoft excel and experience analysing large data sets
- JIRA experience
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Experience of data analysis and ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business
*Please note, candidates must have relevant EU or Irish Citizenship, or Stamp 4 to be considered for this role*
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.