- Nov 23, 2022
- €40k - €50k
Junior Business Analyst
Junior Business Analyst
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Engaging with various business stakeholders to identify, understand and document detailed business requirements for IT solutions and/or business process change.
- Deliver agreed prioritised change initiatives on the Change Agenda which spans multiple systems and stakeholder communities. This may mean working on solo initiatives or alternatively driving / working as part of a team depending on the scale of the change involved.
- Support the business model in delivering change (system and/or process change) in an agile, robust and structured manner whilst adhering to relevant Group policies and processes and in particular those relating to Risk and Compliance.
- Takes a proactive role in the analysis of business requirements and problems, identifying available options for consideration together with a recommended course of action and document work using the required standards, methods and tools.
- Definition of Business requirements/user story elicitation for IT enabled change, 'As is' and 'To be' mapping
- Arranges and conducts stakeholder meetings, workshops and presentations for a variety of audiences, demonstrating consistently high quality communication and persuasive skills. This includes the accurate documentation of meetings /workshops outcomes in a timely manner
- Takes ownership for completing goals, meeting required deadlines.
- Proactively defines, constructs and executes acceptance tests for automated systems, in a thorough and reliable manner.
- Work as part of a team with internal and external partners, demonstrating strong ability to collaborate and work through complex issues to find suitable customer focussed solutions.
- Has very strong communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team and listen to and respect the views of colleagues, ensuring relevant parties are kept informed when working through design and solutioning for issues that may arise.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years' experience in a Business Analyst Role
- Capable of building strong relationships with teams and key stakeholders
- Experience in problem solving across multiple functional areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in overseeing work of other team members.
*Please note as this is a permanent role, the candidate must uphold an EU/UK Passport or Valid Stamp 4 Visa to be considered*
Excellent salary on offer which ranges from €40,000 - €55,000 depending on experience. If
you or anyone you know would be a good fit for this unique opportunity, I would love to hear
from you. You can reach me by email: email@example.com or telephone: (01) 448
5660 for more information. Do you have a friend looking for a new opportunity? For every
candidate that is referred to us and then placed in a permanent or temporary role for 3
months or more, the referrer will receive a €250 one for all voucher.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.