- BBBH795900 Oct 12, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading Tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Business Analyst to join their team on a contract basis.
We are seeking an analytical and detail-orientated business analyst to join our clients Business Planning & Operations team in EMEA to support revenue reporting and insights for sales leadership as well as operational and strategic programs in the region.
The main function of this business analyst is to assist in business planning and resource management activities by providing accurate, timely and thorough data analysis and insights to support business decision-making processes.
Other responsibilities may include program management support of ongoing initiatives in the region. This business analyst will be expected to have excellent Tableau and excel skills and be able to work with large, complex data sets from varying data sources.
- Contribute to preparation of regular Rhythm of Business activities including revenue reporting and qualitative insights/analysis to provide context around KPIs and revenue metrics for senior sales and BP&O leadership
- Routinely provide ad hoc revenue analysis (revenue performance, product adoption, market trends, etc.) that will be used to support leadership business decisions and make clear recommendations based on analysis to senior BP&O leadership to drive discussions with sales on areas for investment or improvement.
- Support ad hoc data requests and identify opportunities for reporting, analytical or operational efficiencies across the region
- Contribute to forecasting initiatives to accurately forecast our business at an EMEA level, using multiple data sources to accurately predict future sales performance
- Work with large data sets & complex infrastructure
- Work within the wider Business Planning & Operations team to support global or regional operational and strategic projects
- 5+ years of work experience in a business analyst, analytical role, preferably in consulting, technology, investment banking or similar
- BA/BS in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Finance, Physics, Engineering), or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience with Excel and SQL, Powerpoint
- Excellence in Tableau
- Experience with end to end execution of projects and program management
- Experience working independently, managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Proven analytical ability and business judgement
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Track record of initiating and completing data-centric analyses leading to recommendations
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, and resource allocation, strong ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Clear and succinct verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300