- Dublin City Centre
- JN -042023-1931663
- Apr 25, 2023
Global Insurance Brokerage are looking for a contract business analyst to join them on their Digital Transformation.
Business Analyst required to join a multinational insurance brokerage as they go through a global digital transformation. This role is based in Dublin City and will require 2 x days on site.
Our client is a large multinational offering insurance, pensions and retirement planning services. They are seeking a business analyst to join their Dublin team to assist with the process of transforming the business, by improving processes and deploying a Tech Stack (the company is currently at deployment stage).
This is an initial 3 month contract with 2x days on-site in their Dublin City offices.
- Analyse current business processes versus global standards and new technologies
- Identify & define process changes that will assist the business in aligning to global standards & new technologies
- Develop process documentation (process maps and SOPs)
- Define & Document technology configuration requirements
- Capture current & future-state volumetrics for non-functional requirements
- Monitor/Define BAU adoption MI & KPI requirements
- Assist with data requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Insurance background with an understanding of the role of the broker & familiar with a variety of processes & technologies used in the industry
- Familiarity with regulations
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Business Process Mapping / Modelling
- Functional Testing Design and Execution
- Track record of being client focused
- Business Acumen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment