- Dublin South
- JN -022023-1925599
- Feb 14, 2023
Business Analyst - Insurance & Financial Services
Great opportunity for a Business Analyst looking to expand their project based experience across the financial services sector.
Our client is a leading International firm who are currently running a global programme of work with multiple project streams. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in insurance and will be available to travel to the office in South Dublin 2 days a week.
- Manage key business / process improvement projects across functions, facilitating & monitoring improvement initiatives.
- Leads workshops with key stakeholders to map 'as-is' and 'to-be' processes and gather requirements for change.
- Mapping of complex business processes across multiple service teams, locations and systems in order to plan for system changes and identify potential process improvement opportunities.
- Design updated detailed business processes incorporating new technology and defined global processes.
- Identify and design process changes required to align to global standard processes & technology.
- Define BAU adoption MI and KPIs requirements.
- Update in-country joiners/leavers process with new systems.
- Develop collateral supporting local configuration and customisation built for the country.
- 3 - 5+ years Business Analysis experience.
- Previous experience working as a BA within Insurance or financial services will be beneficial.
- Prior experience working & delivering large-scale programmes and projects desired.
- Experience in Agile methodology delivery - required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Process driven with strong excel skills, attention to detail and organisational skills are a must.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Specialist | Projects & Change Recruitment