- JN -032023-1927108
- Mar 11, 2023
Our client are one of the leading retail and SME banks in Ireland and are rapidly growing. This is an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Branch Lead Connect
· Plan and coordinate Branch activities every day, to optimise branch capacity and efficiencies.
· Coach Branch colleagues to ensure the key learnings of Blackbelt are embedded, including; enhanced customer engagement and education of customers on all channels available to meet their needs.
· Drive Business Development activity within your branch and local community, to attract, retain and grown our key customer cohorts and maximise opportunities.
· Develop key local introducer relationships with local solicitors, accountants, estate agents and employers.
· Measure the success of business development activities and pivot and change to adopt plans that proved the greatest success.
· Actively manage the risk and control agenda so that all standards are met including the successful completion of BRQ, to ensure that risk is minimized and work is completed in a regulatory compliant manner.
· Ensure security of Lap-top, Bank assets, and Customer Data policy is met.
· Ensure the team fully understand their impact on compliance, and embed the term 'right first' time, recognising good compliant performance. Lead by example.
· Understand and promote the customer segmentation ethos.
· Optimise the various sales support tools and channels (e.g. activity management, SMART calendar, CVM Campaigns etc.), to increase revenue for the business.
· Ensure Branch team/s are fully compliant with industry standards and regulations at all times.
· Create an environment of learning through supporting the development and performance of staff within the team.
· Celebrate success and address under performance in a timely and effective manner, by providing regular performance feedback in a constructive way, showing sensitivity to others and conducting regular documented performance reviews, identifying and resolving issues effecting individuals progress.
· Ensure the management and adjudication of complaints is operated within your branch in accordance with Group Policy and Procedure. Adjudicate on escalated complaints from those reporting into you.
· Take ownership for decisions within the team and facilitates engagement of others in the decision making process.
· Act promptly when decisions are needed and use sound and insightful judgement using logical and relevant information.
· Qualified Financial Advisor - recognised qualification to permit the discussion of product information and provide advice to customers i.e. QFA
· Full Valid Driver's Licence
· Have a number of years' proven experience in retail finance sales and service ideally at Branch level.
· Proven leader with an innate ability to motivate a sales team to deliver on objectives.
· Competitor knowledge and market awareness.
· Knows how to approach business development and selling based on a track record of achievement in sales. Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
· Proficient at Microsoft Office suite.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Jaqueline Bezerra Viana
- Talent Acquisition Specialist