- JN -032023-1927111
- Mar 11, 2023
Our client are one of the leading retail and SME banks in Ireland and are rapidly growing. This is an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Branch Customer Experience Champion
· Support in the day to day operation of customer service within the branch.
· Provide an excellent level of customer service, further improving the customer experience with both over the phone and face to face interactions.
· Take ownership and deal with customer queries in an effective, professional and compliant manner.
· Generate and execute sales from lead (where qualified to do so) to fulfilment in accordance with the Omni-Channel ethos and activity management system.
· Assist with sales campaigns including post sales fulfilment, administration and follow up tasks.
· Adopt a prompt and customer centred response to leads passed from Open24 to maximise new business opportunities from customer base.
· Perform duties in accordance with policies, procedures.
· Assist the Branch Lead and wider territory team with key customer relationships.
· Assist with retaining existing business and actively contribute to growing new business across all customer segmentation profiles in line with agreed branch requirements.
· Perform cash administration duties, promoting, balancing and efficient daily maintenance of ATM/SSBM policies and procedures relevant for your branch location and model.
· Perform the various roles in the branch on a rotation schedule on an ongoing basis.
· Maintain knowledge of the regulatory codes and legislation impacting on day to day work.
· Commit to continuous professional development and agree an annual performance and professional development plan with the manager.
· Continuously reviews skills, and be flexible and open to feedback
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience
· Have significant level of proven sales, customer service or clerical experience in a regulatory compliant environment
· Committed to and enjoys working in a sales environment
· Qualified Financial advisor - recognised qualification to permit the discussion of product information and provide advice to customers i.e. QFA, or APA in both Loans and Savings & Investments
· Actively engaged in Continuous Professional Development
· Significant experience in financial services
· Excellent knowledge of all retail finance product, processes and procedures
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Jaqueline Bezerra Viana
- Talent Acquisition Specialist