- JN -022023-1925929
- May 03, 2023
Branch Advisor | Dublin | Perm | Hybrid
Customer Service Representative | Permanent | Dublin | Hybrid
A brilliant opportunity for a Businesss/Finance or relevant disciipline Graduate to embark on their career in the Financial Servives. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to work across all customer facing areas in a financial services setting, and have the responsibility to deliver the highest possible service to customers, communicating effectively over the phone, face-to-face and through email. The Branch Advisor will be required to operate the role with specific emphasis on security and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies, and all current and future regulatory and compliance requirements applying to the company.
- Deal with customer complaints effectively and professionally over the phone, and resolve customer satisfaction.
- Provide customers with product and service information both on a reactive and proactive basis.
- Update customer data in line with AML policies.
- Conduct customer transactions, ensuring that all transactions are within AML guidelines.
- Provide administrative support for the processing of SEPA payments.
- Assisting in amending payroll to ensure deductions are corrected and processed effectively.
- Provide accurate processing for the daily, weekly, and monthly payment files within agreed SLA's.
- Maintain customer data in line with AML policy, to ensure all interactions with customers are accurately stored via the document management system.
- Foreign Exchange order processing, reconciliation, and distribution.
- Service customer accounts via electronic channels, responding to emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Responsible for general administrative work.
- Assist in the migration of customers to Digital Channels, if they wish to self-serve.
- Responsible for taking loan applications over the phone.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline is desired, but not essential.
- Experience in working in a financial services environment, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work on own initiative within a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to take ownership of issues, recommend improvements and solutions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services - Banking & Insurance Recruitment