- BBBH816757 May 23, 2022 Competitive
Currently seeking Administrators and Customer Service Advisors to work in one of Ireland's leading financial institutions. Our client has experienced tremendous growth in the past 12 months with furth
Currently seeking Administrators and Customer Service Advisors to work in one of Ireland's leading financial institutions. Our client has experienced tremendous growth in the past 12 months with further plans for expansion in 2022. This is an entry level role, with great opportunities for those to wish to gain valuable experience in the financial sector.
Location: Dublin (North & South)
Contract duration: 11 months
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:15pm
We are looking to speak to candidates with:
- Retail experience
- Hospitality experience
- Call centre experience
- Career changers
- Support your team in the day to day operations.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Take ownership and deal with customer and departmental queries in an effective, professional and compliant manner.
- Ensure all duties and tasks are carried out with a high degree of accuracy.
- Perform duties in accordance with policies, procedures and company values.
- Maintain knowledge of the regulatory codes and legislation impacting on day to day work.
- Due to the changing nature of work, we encourage flexibility and a willingness to tackle new activities as required.
- Ordinary Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) with a grade D3/O6/H6 at Ordinary Level in five Leaving Certificate subjects (including English and Maths).
- Excellent PC skills (in particular Word and Excel).
- Keen attention to detail with good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to encourage collaboration with colleagues to deliver a seamless service.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and follow through on tasks.
- Good time management skills
- Experience in financial services in either an operations or customer facing role would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of banking products, systems and services.
For more information on these fantastic opportunities, apply with a copy of your CV today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
353 (0) 1 6652222