Assistant Financial Controller
- BBBH770447 Jan 08, 2021 Competitive
Huge opportunity for an ambitious, recently qualified Accountant within a global reaching, major multinational business.
Huge opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a major multinational tech company - Dublin
The finance team in Morgan McKinley are currently working with one of Irelands leading tech companies, who are currently looking for an ambitious Financial Accountant to join their dynamic finance team in a continuously expanding division of the business.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, the position will give the successful candidate huge exposure to financial reporting and an opportunity to contribute to many of the organisations strategic finance projects
- Responsible for accurate and timely production of monthly, quarterly & annual end-to-end management accounts to extremely tight deadlines.
- Review monthly performance including variance to budget and forecast, trend analysis, department reviews, providing comprehensive commentary and identifying areas of opportunity
- Support strategic decision making through collection and analysis of customer data.
- Presentation of analysis to Senior Management
- Due diligence, execution and review of acquisition accounting and on-going compliance for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Ongoing process improvement to develop the role to new levels
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar position
- Must be able to demonstrate track record as a team player in a fast paced environment with a high level of dedication and commitment.
- Should have ability to work on own initiative and have a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail and good awareness of compliance and control requirements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
353 (0) 1 448 5650