- JN -022023-1925378
- Feb 08, 2023
Asset Manager | Late-Stage Mortgage Arrears | Dublin | Hybrid | Permanent
A brilliant opportunity for an Asset Manager Late Stage Mortgage Arrears to be a part of a management team. The role of the Asset Manager Late Stage Mortgage Arrears would assist in the management of a portfolio of customers to agree and implement solutions to resolve the arrears. The successful candidate will be responsible for activities such as execution of portfolio management campaigns and reporting on campaign progress and effectiveness. The Asset Manager Late Stage Mortgage Arrears will also be responsible for various aspects of relationship management on key portfolios, with the ability to move between cohorts in line with business objectives.
- Responsible for maximising financial return through development and implementation of effective solutions for customers in arrears.
- Responsible for maximising the movement on the Late Stage Mortgage Arrears portfolio to resolve by supporting the implementation of agreed strategies.
- Producing accurate and reliable Management Information for Senior Management/EXCO on the portfolio cohorts.
- Proven experience within a portfolio management or debt restructuring role.
- APA in Housing Loans or QFA (essential).
- Relevant Business degree or equivalent qualification.
- Experience of working on cases involving loan restructuring / insolvency / receivership consensual exist strategies
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Banking & Financial Services Recruitment