- JN -022023-1925758
- Feb 16, 2023
Global Professional Services firm are looking for a Tax Specialist who specialises in asset management to join their Dublin office
- Do you currently work in an asset management tax role or do you have tax and asset management industry experience?
- Are you experienced in working directly with fund managers and other asset management industry stakeholders?
- Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award winning training and fantastic opportunities for career progression?
Our client is currently seeking to hire an Associate Director for a permanent opportunity, based in Dublin.
- Work with existing cross functional delivery teams to co-ordinate provision of tax services to our asset management clients
- Build relationships, both internal and external, in the asset management sector
- Explore and develop new service offerings and opportunities
- Work with technology specialists to identify and develop solutions for the efficient delivery of asset management tax services
- Experience and knowledge of tax issues that are faced by regulated investment funds and their managers (e.g. VAT, investor tax reporting, withholding tax)
- Project management/co-ordination experience
- Client facing or business development/sales experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Involvement in the development of processes or technological solutions is preferred
- Awareness and knowledge of the Irish funds industry is desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Taxation and Professional Services