Dublin City Centre
- BBBH794651 Sep 29, 2021 €40k - €50k
AML Consultant - Dublin - High demand client - Work from home an option - ''agile work environment'' - Full benefits on offer
The Anti-Money Laundering and Due Diligence function is an internal control function that conducts due diligence on clients during client onboarding and periodic review, on an ongoing basis. The AMLDD team ensures Global AML requirements are followed to minimize operational, regulatory, and reputational risk to the bank.
AMLDD team members will utilize and enhance analytical and communication skills, while also developing new skills and relationships. As a member of the AMLDD team and broader Global Operations & Business Services group, there is ample opportunity to learn the foundational aspects of the Securities Businesses and build a rewarding, challenging and dynamic career.
- Be actively engaged in identifying opportunities for process improvement and enhancing efficiencies;
- Verify AML requirements, such as KYC, MIFiD II, for clients at onboarding, period review and adhoc events to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering guidelines, as applicable;
- Utilize various independent online sources to obtain requisite information;
- Achieve exceptional quality of AML analysis via information / documentation review and accurate data entry, mitigating various risks to the Bank (i.e. reputational, financial, regulatory and operational risk);
- Liaise with various business partners to provide prompt and accurate responses to inquiries regarding regulatory requirements, obtain AML information, and escalate, when necessary;
- Achieve customer service standards by adhering to strict Service Level Agreements;
- Maintain accurate and in-depth audit trails of all in-coming requests from receipt through to execution, including filing on document repository;
- Assist in the audit and regulatory exam processes by gathering data for internal auditors and other control areas, as required;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Irish/UK regulations and anti-money laundering rules such as the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing
- Sound knowledge and understanding of MIFiD/MIFiD II
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the operating environment, business process and procedures, the transaction lifecycle, as well as the businesses supported (e.g. Fixed Income, Equities, Global Counterparty Credit);
- Complete work within specifically defined parameters with guidance / direction from management, as necessary;
- Some complexity in operational / reporting / process and/or analysis function generally requiring a short-term focus (eg. exception reporting, give-up agreements);
- Ability to execute on routine and ad-hoc requests;
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and handle high volumes of work in a demanding environment;
- Sound organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with the ability to develop tactical solutions to project and or day-to-day problems;
- Sound communication skills both verbally and written;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office with sound Microsoft Excel skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555