- JN -112023-1950937
- Nov 15, 2023
If you are a recent law graduate or an administrator looking to grow their career in the legal field, do not hesitate to apply below
Role: The successful candidate will have a key role within a busy office environment working as a legal administrator. The role is varied and requires a team player with a flexible approach and the ability to work high volumes, accurately to tight deadlines.
Location: Dublin 24
· Collection, opening, scanning and distribution of all post to the Firm on a daily basis
· Photocopying and binding documents
· Maintain meeting rooms and other office areas in a professional and ready state at all times
· Pricing and ordering of office suppliers, utilities, stationery, insurers, support services, and contractors
· Stamping Court documents
· Take overflow calls from the Collections Team
· Become cross trained to cover when required on the collections Team
· Create, establish and document all Processes within the Office Services team.
· Law or related qualification desirable but not essential
· A minimum of one year general administration experience
· Good working Knowledge of MS office
· Ability to adapt to proficient use of legal systems, general office equipment e.g binding machines, photocopier, and franking machines
· Develop working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
· Strong organisational and communication skills
· The competence to work under supervision
· The ability to work well with high volumes of work under tight deadlines.
· Excellent attention to detail with a keen eye for accuracy
· Drivers license and transportation is advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.