- BBBH783165 May 27, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading Multinational with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their team on a contract basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Administrative Assistant to support the Worldwide Leader of Customer Delivery and his 250+ person organization.
As the AA you will also be responsible for Executive-level interfaces, contact with customers, partners, at all levels within this company. The ideal candidate must be able to maintain a cool and focused persona, accommodate different work styles, demonstrate sound and consistent judgment, make timely decisions in relatively complex situations, and set priorities among multiple projects.
- Direct support for principal manager
- Diary management
- Scheduling Meetings, Events and Activities, Expenses,Travel Arrangement
- Tracking Actions / Minutes from some key meetings
- Internal Communications (Email Templates/ PPT Prep)
- Team/Organization Support
- Tracking/Organizing Morale Spending
- Scheduling and Organizing Conferences / Readiness / Landing events
- Occasional support for other managers within your principal's organization
- Minimum 4+ years of demonstrated work experience supporting leaders in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in supporting 2-3 senior members of staff.
- Strong planning, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
- Highly effective communication ability both written and verbal.
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests.
- Strong cross-team collaboration and organizational skills
- Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300