- Dublin City Centre
- JN -022023-1926351
- Feb 24, 2023
- €20 - €25 ph
Public Sector client is looking for an experienced Administrative/Executive Assistant available immediately for a 6 months contract in Dublin.
Our Public Sector client is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant for a 6 month contract role.
Please note this role with be fully office based in Dublin 2
- Respond to queries and requests for information from stakeholders, liaising with other stakeholders such as the Local Governments and public bodies, to gather and collate the required information.
- Organising for suppliers to be setup on the finance system,
- Raising purchase orders, monitoring spend, and tracking payments made,
- Managing correspondence with stakeholders in relation to purchase orders,
- submission of invoices and payment queries for work undertaken on their
- Preparation of reports, slides, documents and spreadsheets,
- Attend meetings with senior staff, taking minutes and progressing actions as
- Liaising with facilities staff to arrange room bookings, catering, IT etc for large
- Manage Intranet system, upload new files and create a new filing structure,
- ensuring that documents and resources organised and easily accessible for
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive or Administrative Assistant.
- The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills and be comfortable
- working with Microsoft programs including Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint
- and Excel.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Please note: If selected to interview, you will need to attend an onsite interview on Monday, 6th of March
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.