Accounts Receivable Specialist
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH786786 Jul 05, 2021 €40k - €50k
Excellent opportunity to join successful business currently entering EU market. This role comes with excellent salary remuneration and benefits package.
Exciting opportunity with a leading US Tech giant setting up new offices here in Dublin. This is a very exciting role for a skilled accounts receivable and credit control specialist. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of the companies key clients ledger.
This is a standalone role that will suit someone who is a self starter and likes to manage their day to day work flow. You will report to the Financial Director whilst managing the global collections and billing activities.
Why choose this opportunity:
- Award wining employer, which a strong reputation as a great place to work
- Strong benefits package: bonus, pension, equity, healthcare etc
- Hybrid working options
- Great progression opportunities
- Must be flexible to work US East coast hours Mon-Fri
- Lead global billing functions for enterprise customers, including collections
- Serve as customer advocate, assisting them with changes to their subscriptions and arranging payments
- Reducing company debtor days
- Ensure seamless and timely support throughout the sales cycle, communicating with sales team, partners and clients
- Tracking and reporting of outstanding receivables to Company
- Assist in identifying improvements through automation and new systems to gain efficiencies and improve accuracy
- Minimum of 3 - 6 years relevant experience in billing and collections
- Strong Excel capabilities required
- Global experience is advantageous
- Ability to work to own initiative
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment balancing multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and analytical skills
- Ability to support North American working hours
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555