Accounts Receivable Specialist
- BBBH786792 Jul 05, 2021 €30k - €40k
Great opportunity for a strong Accounts Receivable Specialist with a Fintech company based in Meath. You will report to the Financial Controller,
Great opportunity for a strong Accounts Receivable Specialist with a Fintech company based in both Meath &Dublin. You will report to the Financial Controller, working as part of a team you will be responsible for the day to day receivables activities
- Work from home options & flexitime (strong flexibility)
- Bonus & pension, healthcare
- Exciting opportunity with a growing MNC Fintech giant
- Preparation of manual invoices and credit notes.
- Configuration of invoices on the company's automatic invoicing systems
- Posting invoices and credit notes to the accounts receivable general ledger.
- Responding to client and internal department queries regarding invoices.
- Assisting with credit control functions
- Reviewing sales contracts to extract billing information
- Defining data requirements from company's systems to allow for the generation of automated invoices
- Continuous process improvement
Qualifications & Person Specification:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a busy accounts receivable and/or credit control environment
- Strong ERP and excel skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to build rapport
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce