- Dublin West
- JN -022023-1926387
- Mar 01, 2023
Great opportunity for an Account Receivable Specialist with great communication skills to join one leading beverage company based in Dublin West
Key Responsibilities of Role:
* You will complete daily banking/lodgements and cash applications.
* You will manage allocation of payments on our software
* You will manage inbound and outbound calls.
* You Will manage all customer queries
* You will manage all requests for Copy Invoice / Statements
* You Will Manage all Master-data Changes
* You will manage the accounts mailbox
* Assist Credit Control where necessary
* Provide holiday cover for credit control
* Process customer refunds
Skills & Requirements of Role:
* You need to be IT literate and particularly strong in Excel
* You will have great communication skills, both verbally and written.
* You will have an excellent telephone manner.
* You will be organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your workload.
* You will have outstanding attention to detail.
* You will be precise and accurate in your delivery.
* You will be flexible and willing to complete ad-hoc duties as and when required to help with the needs of the business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Consultant | Accountancy & Finance-Part Qualified