Accounts Payable Specialist
- BBBH779634 Jun 18, 2021 €30k - €40k
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join award-winning business on 6 months FTC.
Excellent opportunity to join global business as an Accounts Payable Specialist on fix term contract.
This is an exciting, hands on role and personable accounts payable professional.
- Matching, coding and processing of supplier Invoices
- Statement reconciliation
- Ensuring all queries are answered within timely manner
- Raising PO's and matching with invoices on PO
- Processing high volume of supplier invoices
- Set up and maintenance of supplier accounts.
- Managing supplier queries and query inbox
- Establishing strong business relationships with suppliers
- Management of Expenses dealing and related queries, provision of month end breakdown.
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Month end supplier reconciliations
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Providing aged creditor reports
- Support with month-end
- Working closely with Accounts Receivable and Purchasing Departments
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent
- Previous Shared Service Centre experience with multinational publicly quoted company experience
- 4+ years of experience in accounts payable
- Experience in SAP essential
- Strong debits and credits knowledge
- Strong command of relevant ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555