Dublin City Centre
- BBBH784401 Jun 08, 2021 Competitive
One of the world's tech leaders is looking for an experienced Account Manager with fluent Portuguese, ideally someone with 3+ years experience.
The Large Customer Retail and Startups team partners closely with many of Portugal's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on our broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a deep understanding of their business challenges.
- Leverage strategic partnerships to add value to our advertisers' business, while also growing accounts with us.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to manage the execution of scalable and high impact projects.
- Persuade clients of the wider strategic opportunities in relation to online advertising.
- Monitor and improve client campaign performance and return on investment.
- Build a thorough knowledge of how clients and agencies can use our products to meet their marketing objectives.
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and proactively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to details, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. At ease working in multicultural, cross-functional teams
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Revenue and product adoption targets: manage the progress and proactively work towards a 100% attainment of set quarterly targets;
- Sales development: develop existing relationships with customers and leverage them to work on their business objectives, growing our company in the process, through innovative projects;
- Leverage resources and project manage: partner with internal teams (eg.: Specialists, Support, Product) to bring perfect fit solutions to customers and improve their ROI
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in consultative sales and account management.
- Ability to speak and write Portuguese and English fluently and idiomatically.
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Experience managing Digital performance marketing in customer or agency setting
- Experience managing various ad campaigns eg. Google Ads
- Experience using marketing platforms (SA360, DV360, GA360)
- Experience in developing the commercial business of a retailer or startup
- Experience in expanding businesses abroad (international expansion)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300