Dublin City Centre
- BBBH770812 Nov 25, 2020 Competitive
Our Client a Leading technology Company is seeking a French Speaking Account Manager to join the team on a contract basis!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the sales pipeline and selling Company solutions to some of the leading businesses and brands within the French market, ensuring a positive relationship and assisting them in the adoption of Company technologies and the delivery of their business and marketing objectives.
* Manage and develop trusted relationships with key French clients and help them resolve their business challenges using Company solutions
* Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our advertisers' business and hence grow their accounts
* Improve clients' data driven full funnel marketing performance and business growth across different platforms
* Engage and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders including product managers to help customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience Experience in consultative sales, account management and performance solutions
- Ability to speak and write in English and French, fluently .
- Account Management ,Sales Project Management Consultative ,Selling Product Knowledge and Insight
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior stakeholders, internal and external, to deliver impact.
- Ability to strategically assess and solve client needs via sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, and selling.
- Demonstrated business acumen; ability to develop strategic narratives, thought leadership skills, and industry specific expertise.
- Proactive with the demonstrated capacity to inspire, motivate, and work well with others.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying attention to details
- Thought Leadership ,Influencing Stakeholder management and Problem Solving
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300