- BBBH823840 Jul 28, 2022 €40 - €50 ph
Fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic company in Cork, with excellent rate and conditions. Plenty of opportunities for contract extensions.
An exciting opportunity has come up for a QA Validation Engineer for a company based in Cork on a contract basis. Fantastic opportunity to work with a company that values their employees where their dedication to their work is rewarded with benefits that support their personal and professional future.
- Proficient in process validation requirements on new manufacturing processes, equipment introductions and process changes.
- Responsibility for carrying out process validation (IQ,OQ & PQ) by following approved standard operating procedures.
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices along with all other regulatory requirements.
- Write, and carry out reviews on all validation documentation.
Qualifications and Preferred Experience:
- Experience in Temp Mapping, Cleaning Validation,HVAC/Utility Validation or Process Validation desirable.
- Science Degree in a relevant discipline required.
- 3+ years experience is essential.
- Validation Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to find out more about this role and many more please click the 'apply now' button or reach out to Eamonn Doyle, Recruitment Specialist, Life Science Contracting, on 021 2300 300 or email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300