- JN -022023-1923793
- Mar 03, 2023
- €20k - €30k
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working with one of Ireland's fastest-growing accountancy firms. Through their growing success, they are looking for a well-rounded trainee to join their dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be provided with an opportunity to work in an international firm of Chartered Accountants whilst studying for a prestigious accountancy qualification.
- Exposure to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Accounts / Year end audit work
- Processes purchase invoices from the P.O. stage to payment
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Ensure all invoices/expenses are fully and correctly costed
- Maintain accounts payable ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Generate sales invoices and account statements
- Assist with cash control and resolve customer queries
- Maintain accounts receivable ledgers and records
- Liaises with auditors and completes bank reconciliations
- No experience required
- Must have a minimum 2:1 Honours Degree in a relevant Accounting or Business degree
- Must be willing to pursue ACCA qualification
- Excellent IT skills
- First-class communication skills
Salaries & Benefits
- Starting from €20,000 - €30,000 depending on experience
- Paid professional membership fees & exams
- Paid study leave
- Ongoing CPD
- Wellness Initiatives
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.