- BBBH815553 May 12, 2022 €50k - €70k
I am delighted to partner exclusively with a world leading electronics company in their mission to hire a Trade Compliance Specialist to join their Cork site.
Trade Compliance Specialist - Cork
A once in a life time opportunity to join a global leader in the electronics industry on a permanent basis. In this role you will work closely with a small team to ensure trade compliance standards remain at an all time high while driving continues improvement processes to ensure consistent delivery of compliance documentation.
The successful candidate who will be an expert in global trade compliance will be joining a company which prides itself on its culture and puts it's employees first at all times.
This will be a hybrid role with the successful candidate required to be in the office 3 days per week.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contribute to Development & implementation of logistics, customs and compliance procedures, processes & policies in line with regional and global initiatives
- Create & obtain all shipping documentation including Commercial Invoices, Shippers letter of instruction, Dangerous Goods Notes, Certificates of Origins, Import / Export Entries and any other related documents where required
- Lead on-going efforts for establishing and sustaining continuous process improvemen
- Help in the execution of internal and external audits and associated improvements plans as required.
- Support Tendering activities in all customs and compliance matters, including but not limited to duties/exemptions/licenses available.
- Ensure any import/export discrepancies are fully investigated and the appropriate notification is sent to The Trade Compliance Manager for action
- Ensure that all monthly statutory & KPI reporting requirements are processed in a timely manner, with a high degree of accuracy
- Support new product introduction by ensuring that Trade Compliance standards are met and properly deployed so that projects are completed on time.
- Academic degree in international trade, customs affairs or equivalent experience
- Professional with 3 years + of import/export compliance experience with international trade responsibilities
- Working knowledge of IPR, GSP, EU/US customs/trade regulations
- Working knowledge of HTS classification, country of origin determination
- Working knowledge of SAP-GTS
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical and interpretive skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Supply Chain (Logistics, Transport and Warehouse) for Cork and the West of Ireland
+353 21 2300 300