Third Party Risk Management Analyst
- BBBH772818 Jan 07, 2021 Competitive
Risk Analyst position with a Global company in Cork who have recently established a new Third Party Risk Management Team in their Cork HQ office
We have been engaged by a Global Multinational company to recruit a Risk Analyst to join their newly established Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Team in their HQ office in Cork.
This role is a Third Party Management Office (TPMO) Analyst and it serves as first line of defence support responsible for using their risk management expertise coupled with business insights to enable Engagement Owners (EOs), Relationship Owners (ROs) and Functional Owners (FOs) to effectively manage third parties and associated engagements in accordance with TPRM Program guidance.
Responsibilities in the Role:
- Assist in the completion of IRQ's (Inherent Risk Questionnaires)
- Review intake form / IRQs of third party engagements and provide feedback or challenge as appropriate
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with RO/FO/EOs and relevant functional stakeholders
- Coordinate, in conjunction with Risk Domain Partners, due diligence and ongoing monitoring activities
- Support EOs with ongoing operational oversight and finding management actions
- Review findings and partner with engagement owner to track and close
- Consult with engagement owners on mitigation approach
- Review residual risk determination
- Assist with remediation of underperformance or operation findings on request
- Develop and document third party specific exit strategy
- Support EO in executing termination and off-boarding activities
- Provide knowledge management platform / mechanism to disseminate previous EO experiences with third parties to inform future outsourcing decisions
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years Third party management experience
- Strong technical and data analytical skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.