- JN -022023-1926322
- Feb 24, 2023
New 3 month temporary Payroll position in Kinsale region of Cork has just come to market. Are you available immediately and looking to take the next step in your career of payroll?
This temporary 3 month contract within a fast paced environment is the perfect opportunity to gain experience within the Irish payroll system. The business is currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to come and join their team on a short term basis while they embark on an exciting project.
- Processes, weekly payroll for circa 50 employees through SAP (training will be provided)
- Provide assistance with and resolve employee pay discrepancies.
- Issuing payslips and expense remittance advices
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to the policies set down by management team
- Responsible for ensuring Time & Attendance records are signed off weekly in line with agreed processing deadlines
- Keep themselves appraised of the relevant documentation / procedures as relevant.
- Manage data - including maintaining, correcting, collating, interrogating, validating and processing data.
- Maintain accurate up to date records filing systems and records (computerised / paper copy).
- Assist in and / or prepare reports as necessary.
- Provide required information and support to Service Managers and teams, team members, clients,
- Ad-Hoc duties as when needed by the business
- Available Immediately
- Minimum 1 year Irish Payroll processing experience essential
- IPASS qualification desirable but not essential
- Microsoft Excel
- SAP Payroll experience desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.