- JN -022023-1924896
- Feb 01, 2023
- €30 - €40 ph
If you have experience dealing with CAPA's deviations, change controls and are familiar with Trackwise. and Truvault this could be roll for you.
Do you have experience using SharePoint, Trackwise or TruVault and assisted with closure of deviations and CAPA's? We have an exciting opportunity to start your career in Quality with a globally recognized Pharmaceutical company in Cork. This is an hourly rate contract.
- Understanding of the required key critical information for each record to support effective completion of technical records.
- Support the drafting, authoring of investigation and change control records in conjunction with the various departmental subject matter experts.
- Assisting with closure of Deviations/ CAPAs as required.
- Work with subject matter experts to ensure quality and accuracy of records.
- 2-4 years' industry experience in a GMP environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience in the following systems would be preferred:Sharepoint, Trackwise, TruVault, Excel, Word.
If you believe this would be a good fit for you, or would like to find out more about this role and many more please click the 'apply now' button or reach out to Eamonn Doyle, Recruitment Specialist, Life Science Contracting, on 021 2300 300 or
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.