- JN -022023-1924533
- Jan 26, 2023
I have a great opportunity for a Technical Writer that will be working with technical and business SME's to help build and shape standard frameworks for a leading Pharma company based in Cork.
This role is a 12 month hourly rate contract that does require 2-4 years' industry experience in a GMP environment with the rate dependent on experience.
- Collaborate with multiple departments, assist with the drafting and authoring of investigations and change control documents.
- Provide support and direction on the content and organisation of these records should be provided in collaboration with the Quality organisation.
- Contribute in the creation, review, authorship, and enhancement of templates & reports for data collection.
- Work together with other experts to guarantee the accuracy and quality of records.
- Coordinate the execution of activities to meet delivery timelines.
- Cooperate with Technical Owners to understand key critical information to support effective completion of technical records
Experience and Qualifications
- A Bachelor's Degree in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years' industry experience in a GMP environment
- Experience in the following systems would be preferred
- Sharepoint, Trackwise, TruVault, Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment