- JN -032023-1926641
- Apr 20, 2023
Working with a fast moving SAAS company here in Cork, I am looking for a technically savvy Product Owner to join the Product team!
This is a a key role liaising between the Product Managers and the Development team to ensure on-time delivery
of the product roadmap. As Product Owner myou will safeguard and exceed the user experience clients expect.
The role includes the ability to understand the feedback, double check its strategic alignment with themes and goals, and contribute to solutions that leverage our existing product capabilities as much as possible.
You will deal with the most complex solutions, and translate the solutions into logically grouped epics and user stories for developers.
● Collaborate with the Engineering team on refining and governing the Agile product development process
● Represent the customer and their job to be done to build delivery team empathy and ensure the most impactful solutions are created
● Translate Business Requirements and Customer needs into workable Epics and User Stories for the Development team to develop.
● Ensure that solutions seamlessly integrate - Safeguarding and even improving the experience our users live through.
● Ensure that both the challenges and solutions are aligned with themes - safeguarding the strategy and the Product Vision
● Ensure that the solutions proposed are feasible under the existing time and resource constraints, and agree on ways around issues - This can include aligning PMs/Dev/Design on potential MVPs and/or phased solutions.
● Represent the Product Management team and help solve detailed backlog priorities on behalf of PMs
● Participate in documenting and socializing product development progress and create internal product documentation
● 2+ years experience as a Product Owner
● Experience operationalizing and driving Agile / Scrum processes and procedures
● Experience using the Atlassian Suite for product development
This is a fully remote role but applicants will need to be based in Ireland.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.