Technical PMO - Cork (Med Device)
- BBBH789950 Aug 10, 2021 €70k - €90k
My client, a medical device company is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their business for an initial 2 year contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to really leave their mark by taking overall responsibility and leading the PMO across a large operational and implementation project, you will work with the business to define the Governance framework to ensure successful delivery of business integration.
- Coach, develop and mentor Project Leads in the successful execution of programs and projects delivering business results.
- Have a strong focus on continuous improvement, identify opportunities and provide support to meet internal and external stakeholder needs.
- Support the development of a project management culture within the business.
- Provide general direction for completion of appropriate program documentation
- A proven track record of delivery as a Project Manager.
- Experience working within a highly regulated manufacturing environment is essential.
- Experience in establishing and leading a Portfolio Management Framework with a particular focus on Governance.
- Technical based third-level qualification at Degree level
- Lean Six Sigma methods would be advantageous, and ability to driven business process improvement.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300