- BBBH781091 Apr 28, 2021 Competitive
Are you an Accountant looking to develop your career further in Tax? We're working with an leading Accounting Practice in Cork that could be a great opportunity to develop your career.
Morgan McKinley are working with a leading Cork practice who are looking for a tax professional to join their team.
Reporting directly to the tax partner, you will be responsible for providing tax advisory services to a range of clients in a client focused environment.
- Provide expert advice to clients on matters relating to Income tax, Capital Gains tax and Corporation tax
- Preparation and filing of tax returns
- Handling a portfolio of corporate and individual clients
- Carry out research work on tax legislation and providing this information to clients
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Hold an ACA or ACCA qualification with at least 1 years PQE
- Have Chartered Tax Advisor exams complete, part complete or have interest these exams
- Show strong experience in dealing with multiple clients across various backgrounds
- Possess a strong knowledge of Irish tax
- Be a strong communicator and show an appetite for developing a book of clients
This highly reputable firm offers excellent training and mentorship to accounting professionals who want a successful career in tax consultancy.
To register your interest in this role contact Daniel Griffin on 021 2300 300 or at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300