- JN -022023-1925837
- Feb 17, 2023
Exciting new opportunity to join a global Digital Transformation project, implementing SAP S/4 Hana and Logility to help streamline their supply chain processes.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Supply Chain professional with strong knowledge of Advanced Inventory and Material Planning Systems.
- Responsible for designing and implementing appropriate Organisational Change Management methodologies (internal and PROSCI) to facilitate the smooth transition to Logility
- Ensure best in class processes
- Work with onshore and offshore teams globally to gain the best efficiency from the Logility system
- Manage UATs, workshops, and end-user training
- Lead technical efforts for the inventory planning migration
- Lead the creation and distribution of training material for end users globally
Desirable skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience with inventory and material planning
- Strong knowledge of Planning Systems (preferably Logility and SAP)
- A keen interest in Organisational Change Management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.