- JN -092023-1946729
- Sep 11, 2023
Elevate Your Career as a Supply Chain Associate!
Our client a leader in the Pharmaceutical industry are looking for a Supply Chain Customer Service Associate to join on a contracting basis.
This position is responsible for managing the customer relationship, including the customer service and distribution activities for suppliers, customers, co-marketing partners, intercompany toll manufacturing partners and External Manufacturing organisations based in Europe and Asia.
- Build and maintain relationship with customers and suppliers, whether internal or external
- Liaise with local Affiliates, External Manufacturing Organisations, contract manufacturing sites, Internal manufacturing sites and internal Supply Chain contacts
- Manage correspondence with customers/suppliers
- Ensure efficient information flow on orders, orders confirmation, shipping details and invoicing
Order management and logistics
- Receive orders and ensure timely order processing and fulfilment
- Co-ordinate logistics with contract manufacturing and toller plant sites and ship the goods as per specific country requirements
- Ensure timely invoicing to customers
- Ensure working procedures for customers are in place and up-to-date
- Maintain proper order files with defined relevant information
- Maintain customer contracts
- Has ownership of LOPs and can have ownership of MRDs, and/or supply agreements
- Performs regular inventory reconciliations
- Manage shopping carts and service POs
- Maintain the sales forecasting process and manage replenishment alerts in APO
- Follow-up on forecasts, demands and actions to be taken to maintain an accurate replenishment plan between end customer and plant sites
- Communicate and provide support under supply interruption (returns, recalls, allocation)
Internal Control & Reporting
- Comply with internal/external controls and policies, GMP/GDP regulations, OSSCE and HSE policies and procedures
- Perform monthly contract manufacturing stock reconciliation and participate in annual physical stock counts at contract manufacturers
* Ensure that shipments are made under approved terms and credit limits
- Identifies and may be involved in process improvement projects which improve customer service levels, improve product flows, minimise supply chain costs and improve asset management
- Develop and maintain excellent cross-company, cross-functional and multi-geographical relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Assistance on other projects as required
- A third level degree qualification
- Procurement/Supply Chain/Logistics qualifications such as IIPMM, IPICS, APICS, again with relevant experience as per outlined will be an advantage
- Supply Chain, Customer Service, Logistics, Compliance or Operational experience
- Fluent in English language. Foreign languages may be an advantage.
- Good computer-based skills, particularly SAP or similar application and MS Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Able to work within a team and also work independently
- Pharma contract manufacturing and/or toll manufacturing experience
- Background in GMP/GDP compliance environment will be an advantage.
- Experience in a multi-national environment will be an advantage.
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills; ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands.
Are you ready to take the lead? Apply now and be part of a team that's redefining Pharmaceutical supply chain dynamics!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.