Site Shift Manager - Evening Shift
- BBBH765634 Apr 30, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Shift Manager in the food industry looking to make the next step in their career in West Cork!
Our client is a West Cork based food company that is looking to bring in an experienced shift manager on site.
This position will involve a permanent evening shift.
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, the duties are as follows:
- Roster staff on shifts, to ensure adequate cover for holidays and illness
- Supervision of a shift and supervisors
- Lead, direct and motivate shift to ensure key KPI's and targets are met
- Assist production planner and despatch manager to ensure products are packed on time to meet tight delivery schedules
- Ensure products are packed to strict quality and health and safety standards
- An excellent Professional mindset.
- At least 3 years in a production supervisory position.
- Experience in FMCG, Food and knowledge of production processes.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300