- BBBH817724 May 31, 2022 €70k - €90k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to work overseas within Europe on a large scale project with a Tier 1 Contractor.
Job Type: Perm
Our client is one of Ireland's leading builder and contractor, who deliver projects in Ireland, the UK, and Europe. The Site Manager will manage the day to day running of the project and will need to ensure that all work is carried out to a high standard.
For this role you will:
- Track and manage subcontractors and site workers.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest level.
- Conduct checks carried out on works while on site and adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines.
- Deliver on agreed timelines of the project and within the allocated project.
- 5+ years experience as a Site Manager.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to motivate and manage personnel.
- Health and Safety training certificate.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
Please reach out to Eimear Scally for more infomration on this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300