Senior Technical Support Engineer (Electronic Design)
- BBBH782899 May 20, 2021 €50k - €70k
Our client, who are a software design specialist supporting several regulated industries are looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join their newly established Cork team
- Identify customer problem areas provide feedback and recommendations for solutions to R&D issues.
- Provide effective technical leadership and mentoring for a small team.
- Identify viable and innovative options and use analytical skills and judgment to recommend an appropriate solution.
- Lead multiple projects requiring cross-team collaboration.
- Solid understanding of software design tools.
- Work on business or process improvements within the role
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or similar.
- A minimum of 7+ years related experience.
- Experience in Automotive Electronics, IC Design, PCB Design, and Microwave Design
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300