- BBBH766720 Sep 18, 2020 €70k - €90k
Senior Technical Project Manager - Engineering
Due to the continued growth of an extremely successful engineering company based in Cork an opportunity exists for a Snr/Technical Project Manager who is looking for an exciting opportunity to take a leading role in a reputable company who pride themselves on high class product delivery.
The successful candidate will be 2IC to the Managing Director and take overall responsibility for the delivery of end to end client solutions. This role will suit a senior engineer who enjoys a mix of office work and hands on technical tasks.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished Project Manager who has a natural entrepreneurial approach when it comes to running a business, managing clients/stakeholders' expectations, and always bringing the solutions with the problem.
- Overall responsibility for end to end project delivery to ensure compliance and delivery from concept to onsite installation.
- Work closely with site project engineers to identify, develop and design process improvements
- Liaison between internal team, onsite teams, and the end client.
- Experience reviewing process lifecycle documents including FAT, SAT and IQ, OQ and PQ manuals.
- Partner with purchasing, manufacturing, engineering and quality departments to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
- Minimum of 5 years core project management experience
- Proven positive track record supporting customers and management of multiple projects
- Extensive experience working in a highly regulated environment, cleanroom exposure is highly desirable.
- Degree Qualified in Engineering or Science related discipline.
For more information on this role please contact Eleanor Collins, Associate Director, Engineering @ Morgan McKinley-021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.