Senior Tax Accountant - All Heads - Tech Multinational
- BBBH801784 Mar 28, 2022 €50k - €70k
Are you a qualified Tax Accountant looking for a varied Tax Accounting role in a leading technology focused multinational? Our client could be looking for you! Please see below
We have been instructed by a leading Technology Multinational, to find a senior tax accountant to join their growing tax team in Cork.
Reporting directly to the European Tax Manager, you will be working alongside the tax team in carrying out a wide range of day to day tax activities. You will also be working with the wider finance team based in Cork and will be a trusted advisor for the business in answering ad hoc tax related queries.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and Corporation Tax returns, R&D Tax credit and statistical returns across European based entities.
- Preparation and review of monthly tax provisions and tax reports
- Responsibility for managing tax queries, reviews, and audits, including liaising with external service providers and tax inspectors;
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external tax advisors and local tax authorities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Qualified tax advisor ideally with an additional accounting qualification (preferred but not essential).
- At least 2 years experience in working in a tax role, with knowledge of VAT, Corporation Tax, WHT & Transfer Pricing
- Be a motivated individual problem solver with excellent communication skills
- The ideal candidate will be a strong team player who can add value across the wider finance team
- Experience in SAP/Excel/Oracle is an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300