- Cork City
- JN -022023-1924104
- Feb 20, 2023
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a multinational pharmaceutical company. Our client is known throughout Cork as a great place to work and a place to gain invaluable experience.
- Assist in the preparation of Quarterly management reports across the finance team and deliver Quarterly End reports.
- Supporting the Annual Standard Costing update.
- Partner with key project stakeholders in terms of scoping out finance efficiencies, cost reductions, forecasting and budgeting.
- Work with the finance group & business partners to ensure proper controls are in place and that they're working.
- Manage operating expenses.
- Preparation of quarterly updates and annual business plans for the site.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA professional qualified.
- Experience working with a large multinational preferred.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Skills with applications such as SAP, Tableau and Excel.
- Experience with internal and external auditing.
- Experience in SAP and Cost Accounting.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.