Senior Credit and Collections (French)
- BBBH784755 Jun 11, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Credit and Collections Specialist to join a large Pharmaceutical Company in Cork to be part of their established Finance Team
This new permanent opportunity just in for a leading company in Cork. This role will work as a key member of their Accounts Receivable Team. The ideal person for this role will have a strong Credit and Collections background ideally from a multinational setting. This position is also looking for a Fluent French speaker for this position.
This progressive and innovative company is Cork has thrived over the last few years and members of the team have been involved in numerous process improvements project within the company.
If you are looking for a new challenge and would love to work with an Employer of choice in Cork, then do get in touch to hear more!
- Responsible for a large and growing debtors listing, looking to minimize debt
- Ensure timely and efficient follow up on overdue accounts and payments
- Support any issues that arises (improve process and forms, request customer account clearing).
- Credit hold releases
- Issue written correspondence to customers and perform phoning reminders in a timely and efficient manner including reminder emails, monthly statements etc.
- Liaise with our internal finance/commercial colleagues and any other personnel as appropriate to confirm details regarding customers and overdue payments
- Point of contact for internal and external queries
- Support the resolution of any billing queries relating to outstanding invoices and escalate accordingly.
- Prepare monthly management reports and provide ad-hoc analysis to support monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Responsible for determining how much credit to extend to a customer based on credit policy, credit ratings, financials and payment history, while also providing a key point of interaction with Commercial and Finance team.
- As the Credit & Collections specialist, you will assess the credit risk of a specific company including interpretation of financials and make recommendations backed up with solid judgement and reasoning.
- 4+ years experience working in a Credit and Collections Team within a Multinational
- Fluent level French
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Self-directed problem solver and ability to suggest solutions.
- ERP experience an advantage (Oracle/SAP) and aptitude for business softwares (Pack Office, Tableau, etc)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.