- JN -022023-1925128
- Mar 03, 2023
I am delighted to be recruiting in partnership with a globally recognised pharmaceutical company on their requirement for an experienced buyer planner.
This role will be part of the Materials Management Team which is being established to effectively manage common raw materials and consumables. This is a permanent position based in Limerick.
Competitive salary and benefits are on offer with this position.
A day in the life of this role will be varied and determined by business needs but will involve the following;
- Identify list of centralised raw materials and consumables
- Establishment of the Buying Planning business processes
- Drive the transition plan from site to centralized planning
- Develop all procedures & processes in line with internal manufacturing agreed practices
- Put in place an effective communication process across all functions, sites, central and Vendors
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in buying and planning, preferably in a regulated environment and a level 7 or above degree qualification.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who loves to operate at pace, and who thrives on being a key contributor to an organisation's output and productivity.
Please send your CV today to hear more about this fantastic opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Principal Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement