Senior Accountant - Growing Irish Start Up
- BBBH821226 Jul 01, 2022 €50k - €70k
Are you an ambitious qualified accountant looking for a varied accounting position with a growing Cork founded start up business? Please see below!
Our client, a growing Irish cosmetic care start up, are looking for an accountant interested in growing their career within an exciting young international business.
With 15 current Irish locations and a number both open and due to open across the US, the business intends to grow to 300 commercial units by 2026. They are looking for a smart, commercially savvy accountant to join them and assist the current financial team with achieving their goals.
What you'll do:
- Issue weekly sales reports for Ireland, US and UK.
- Issue weekly doctors' reports for Ireland, US and UK.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable, external accountants and Operations department for robust month end closing.
- Assist the Financial Controller in setting up a robust intercompany process across the various entities.
- Assist the Financial Controller in setting up the reporting process for the US entities.
- Assist the Financial Controller in maintaining and improving our standards in all processes across IRL, UK, US.
- Assist the Financial Controller with creating various policies and operating standards across our clinics.
- Maintain a cost-conscious environment within all department.
What we are looking for:
- Unrestricted right to work in Ireland legally
- ACA, ACCA, CPA Or CIMA qualified accountant
- 3-4 years' work experience in financial accounting roles
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Proven desire to grow into a more senior role in the next 2-3 years
- Experience in the retail/beauty industry is a plus
- Experience across multiple jurisdictions is another plus
What's in it for you:
- Excellent base salary with bonus, pension and health insurance
- An opportunity to grow into a senior international finance role within an Irish Startup
- Continuous support for professional and personal development
- Flexible hybrid working model
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300