- JN -022023-1925994
- May 26, 2023
Exciting new opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join a multinational pharmaceutical company in Cork. This role is a 18 month contract with a chance of permanency.
- Mix of FP&A and Inventory Accounting duties.
- Assist in the implementation of latest version of SAP.
- Preparation of monthly management reporting.
- Participate in global inventory reconciliation.
- Purchase and manufacturing price variance analysis.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA professional qualified.
- 3 years post qualified experience.
- Experience working with a large multinational preferred.
- Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Skills with applications such as SAP and Excel.
For a more detailed job description and to get more information on this role please contact James Musgrove | 0212300300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.