- JN -092023-1947369
- Sep 18, 2023
- €30k - €40k
Our client is a reputable leader in the manufacture and distribution of high quality decorative lighting solutions who are currently looking for a Sales Office Manager to join their team.
Sales Office Manager
Location: Cork, Ireland
Onsite | Mon - Fri
Our client is a reputable leader in the manufacture and distribution of high quality decorative lighting solutions who are currently looking for a highly motivated Sales Office Manager to build sales opportunities and oversee the general running of the showroom and office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the general running of the showroom and office.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities with both current and potential clients.
- Dealing with customer queries, pricing, issues with deliveries, stock, receipts of products etc
- Developing and presenting proposals customised for each client.
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular client follow up
- Developing rapport with key decision makers
- Some ad hoc manual labour required; unpacking stock and disposing of boxes.
- Experience in a similar role required.
- Strong sales, leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented mindset with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
Benefits and pay.
- Competitive base salary
- Paid Holiday leave
- Staff carpark
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.