- JN -122023-1952650
- Jan 30, 2024
We have an exciting new role for a SaaS Implementation Consultant to join a global company based in Cork with a growing team and established European client base.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, creative problem solving, and project implementation experience to support the company's growth in a customer-facing role.
The successful candidate will join the implementation team but will also liaise across a number of functions including sales, marketing, finance, support, product, and engineering teams while developing technical expertise in the software solutions to lead implementations for a high-profile client.
This is a fully remote role based out of Ireland.
- Manage and coordinate for a single high profile client implementation.
- Gather customer requirements through interview and analysis and translate to business requirements.
- Configure software applications for the customer.
- Track project plans, and report project progress to appropriate parties.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- You will work both remotely and onsite with customers depending on the project to implement software.
- Troubleshoot functional issues arising from implementations.
- Escalate product issues when all avenues of resolution are exhausted.
- Lead and mentor the more junior consultants.
Required Experience / Skills
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing roles with 4+ years of experience in the implementation of software solutions.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience.
- Technical knowledge of fundamental database concepts.
- Proficiency and experience with systems integration and report-writing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous implementation experience.
- Configuration experience.
- Enthusiastic self-starting team player.
- Some travel required (Ireland and UK).
- A degree in Computer related discipline or equivalent experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to really leave their mark as the main point of contact for a large high-profile client.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.